Finding the right car insurance policy can be a bit of a pain, if you aren’t sure of what you should be looking for. Many buyers simply end up choosing one of the first car insurance companies they come across, because they simply didn’t want to take the time to find the right coverage. They know they could save money if they looked a little further, but sometimes the savings just doesn’t seem to be worth the hassle. However, if you simply ask yourself the questions below this list of car insurance companies, you can find the right policy.
Featured Company – MiWay Insurance
MiWay offers flexible and affordable car insurance and is the only car insurance company that allows you to buy your car insurance online, without speaking to an agent! By taking out your insurance online, MiWay will pay you an average full month’s premium after 3 months!.
If you do prefer a call, their customer friendly call center will help you through the ins and outs of car insurance.
The following is a list of Car Insurance Companies in South Africa. As you can see it is a very long list which should equate into loads of choice for you the consumer.
- AIG South Africa Limited
- Alexander Forbes Group (Pty) Ltd
- Alexander Forbes Insurance Company Ltd
- Auto and General Insurance Limited
- BOE Insurance Company Limited
- Compass Insurance Company Limited
- Constantia Insurance Company Limited
- Customer Protection Insurance Company Limited
- Dial Direct Insurance Company Limited
- Emerald Insurance Company Limited
- Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited
- Hollard Insurance Company Limited
- Hollard Pay As You Drive
- King Price Insurance
- MiWay Insurance Limited
- Monarch Insurance Company Limited
- MUA Insurance Company
- Mutual and Federal Insurance Company Limited
- National Insurers Limited
- Nedcor Insurance Company Limited
- Nedinsurance Company Limited
- New National Assurance Company Limited
- Nova Risk Insurance Company Limited
- Outsurance Insurance Company Limited
- Pinnafrica Insurance Company Limited
- Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited
- Relyant Insurance Company Limited
- Renasa Insurance Company Limited
- SA Eagle Insurance Company Limited
- Safire Insurance Company Limited
- Santam Limited
- Sentrasure Limited
- Stanbic Insurance Limited
- Standard Insurance Limited
- Unitrans Insurance Company Limited
Is This the Best Price on Car Insurance – Or the Best Value?
Many people don’t realize that there’s a bit difference between the best price and the best value. The best price is simply the least amount of money you can pay, which might seem like a value, but isn’t always. Getting the best value on car insurance, on the other hand, means not only paying less than for other policies, but actually getting more. Your goal should be first and foremost to get the coverage you need. Then compare prices on that level of coverage, to get the best value for your money overall.
Does This Company Seem to Have Confusing Small Print Or Not?
You want to shop with a company that doesn’t have a bunch of fine print, exceptions, additions or confusing language in their policies for car insurance. If a company is really providing a valuable product at a good rate, there will be no reason for them to hide any of their wording on the policy. Read through the documents you before you sign them, and make sure that you completely understand your coverage, and what your fees and pricing structures will be for that policy.
How Long Am I Going to Have to Wait For My Coverage To Kick In?
Waiting a week or more for your car insurance to kick in is a hassle anyway, but when you consider how much of a hassle it will be if you end up getting into an accident during that waiting period, you can see that you could be in for a sticky situation. Look for a company that’s going to offer you instant coverage – right online. This not only ensures that you’re covered as soon as you sign up and activate your account, it ensures that you’re not going to have to waste time or money waiting to get covered.
Can I Contact This Company If I Have Questions or Concerns?
Your car insurance is important, and if you have any questions, concerns or claims to make, you want to be sure that your insurance provider is going to be there to help you through the situation and answer your questions. Be sure that you’re choosing a company that offers both online and phone support. They should also be a company that’s going to offer you support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on each and every day of the year.