Hopefully you can help me or send me in the right direction. I have a Code B license for a car but want to get a motorbike license for a large bike. Would I have to undergo the testing to get another learners license before I can apply for my motorbike license? And generally how long does the whole process take?


Yes you would require a code 1 Learner’s Licence (LL).

I believe that the LL bookings are in abundance and you could get a booking with 2 weeks at most driving licence testing centres across the country.

For more information about how much it will cost to insure a motorbike, call MiWay today on 0860 200 55 8 or visit http://www.miway.co.za/motorcycle-insurance

Also view:

For Motorbike Safety, we would like to urge all our bikers to view the following sections:

Be Sociable, Share!

One thought on “Do I need to go for a leaners again for a motorbike if I am already licensed to drive a car?

  1. Hi! your service looks good. So I want to know how much cost of the motorbike license. And how long do process takes to achieve my license? Please help me I use my bike with no license to travel to my work. I need it seriously.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit