Would you be able to advise as how much fuel can be carried in a trailer for use of the towing vehichle?
If you carry more than 500 litres you are carrying dangerous goods and need to have a PRDP and placarding on the vehicle.
- Transport Minister cautions drivers to also focus on vehicle fitness!
- Can you be fined for running out of fuel on the highway?
- Motorists are advised to check what goes into the fuel tank
- Fuel consumption standards to drive down weight of vehicles in the US
- When do you need an operating license from the Department of Transport?