Insurance Telematics Europe 2011 Conference and Exhibition (4th-5th May, 2011, London, UK) will reveal how encourage the mass adoption of Insurance Telematics by exploring and discussing how to create a lucrative and viable business architecture.
It will offer the chance for essential partner relations to development by bringing together expert speakers from AVIVA, Allianz, Groupama, AXA, Octo Telematics and many more.
Key Topics Include:
- Hear key findings and lessons learnt from the game-changing Norwich Union project
- Accelerate the adoption of Insurance Telematics using value added services
- Prepare for the smartphone led revolution and transform the insurance business case
- Transform your data into tangible information to aid actuarial models
- Get to grips with data ownership and privacy issues
Like what you see? Then check out the exclusive e-brochure for further details about this ground breaking event.
Here is a testimonial from the very successful first U.S Insurance Telematics event:
‘The inaugural insurance telematics show was fantastic! It demonstrates that the sector is alive with potential. This event will become the essential annual conference to stay connected within insurance telematics.’ Mike Slattery – Liberty Mutual.