I live on a farm with a public (gravel) road running through it. I have been told by a neighbour that I cannot merely cross from one side of the road to the other because the quad has no license. Any idea if this is true?


A quadrucycle is exempt from registration (regulation 5) but once it is registered it is then exempt from licensing (regulation 20).

Regulation 21 states that opperated on public road shall not be construed to be the presence of the vehicle on a public road for the purpose of crossing a public road from the premises of the owner to another over a distance not exceeding 1 kilometer.

Also view:

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit