How can we increase safety on the roads when thousands jump in their cars and head off for a break over the Easter period, Long weekends and the Festive Season?
Tension is at an all-time high. Have we packed everything we need? Will the accommodation live up to our expectations? Do we have enough money for the activities planned?
Very often the condition of your car is far from your mind, where this should be front and centre of your planning. After all, your vehicle will be transporting you and your family to your holiday destination and back home again, so it should be maintained and well looked after.
To get ready for your holiday, Grandmark International suggests the following steps are taken prior to departure:
- Check your windscreen for any chips or cracks. Have these replaced or repaired as soon as possible?
- Check your windscreen wiper blades for wear and tear.
- Check your tyres – air pressure and tread. Don’t forget to check your spare tyre as well.
- Check all fluids – oil, water, coolant, brake fluid and windscreen tank.
- If you are due for an oil change in the near future, change your oil before travelling.
- Check all your lights and signals are in working condition.
- Check your cars air filter.
- Check your brakes are in working condition.
- Ensure all emergency equipment is packed – spare tyre, warning triangle and puncture repair kit.
Grandmark International’s wide range of products can have your car ready and in peak condition before heading to your holiday destination, giving you one less thing to worry about. Whether it be our Bosch windscreen wipers, Champion oil, Plexus coolants, Phillips headlamps or Deselra brake pads, Grandmark International is able to cater to all your automotive needs – our range includes everything from light bulbs to radiators.
Deselra brake discs and drums are digitally machined and made from precision cast, treated steel and other high-grade materials. The friction composites on our pads are specifically developed to enable fast, safe braking and a longer life span – minus the noise. Our products are continually tested and approved before stamping it with our 12 month Max Force warranty.
Bosch has been pioneering automotive technologies for over a century and today they’re working with the world’s biggest automakers to help develop the car of the future. Grandmark carries a wide selection of Bosch products, including their long life wipers.
In today’s rapidly evolving lubricants marketing, the superior quality of Champion lubricants ensures they can withstand the extreme forces, pressure and temperatures of increasingly powerful engines. Champion offers more than high-tech OEM approved products alone. The Belgian brand offers peace of mind that your engine performs at its best.
— Arrive Alive (@_ArriveAlive) January 31, 2017
Contact Grandmark International today for all your automotive requirements and to ensure your car is in peak condition.
Johannesburg (Head Office) – 011 226 9000
Bloemfontein – 086 144 4382
Cape Town – 087 806 6650
Durban – 031 534 2800
George – 0861 136 137
Nelspruit – 013 756 0800
Polokwane – 015 285 0400
Port Elizabeth – 041 402 1200
Pretoria – 012 377 7000