We would like to share the information included in an Eskom circular to employees about hijacking hotspots.
Find the latest hijack hotspots in Johannesburg and Pretoria as supplied by eBlockwatch and SAPS:
- The William Nicol Drive offramp from the N1 from the Sandton side.
- The corner of Old Pretoria Road and 1st Avenue in Alexandra.
- New Road offramp in Midrand.
- Riviera Road offramp near Killarney Mall.
- Intersection of Christiaan de Wet Road and Wilgerood Road in Roodepoort.
- All the traffic lights along Louis Botha Avenue between Alexandra and Hillbrow.
- Parkwood and Saxonwold (Rosebank precinct).
- Upper Houghton and Killarney (Hillbrow precinct).
- Between 10th and 11th avenues and 4th and 7th avenues in Parkhurst (Parkview precinct).
- Glenhazel, Lombardy East and Sandringham (Sandringham precinct).
- Orange Grove and Highlands North (Norwood precinct).
- Yeoville, Bellevue and Bellevue East (Yeoville precinct).
- Wynberg, Bramley, Marlboro and Kew (Bramley precinct).
- The Atterbury Road offramp from the N1 in Menlyn.
- Lynnwood Road offramp on the N1.
- John Vorster Drive offramp from the N1 in Lyttelton.
- Jean Avenue offramp from the R28 in Centurion.
- Rigel Avenue offramp from the N1 in Erasmuskloof.
- Corner of University Road and Lynnwood Road in Hatfield.
- The traffic lights along Walker Street in Sunnyside.
- The Lynnwood Road and Hans Strijdom Drive intersection in Garsfontein.
- The traffic lights along Nelson Mandela Drive in Sunnyside.
- The traffic lights along Simon Vermooten Road in Silverton.
- Along Beyers Naude Drive and Paul Kruger Street in Wonderboompoort.
- Nelson Mandela Drive, Duncan Street and Walker Street in Sunnyside.
- The R55 in Erasmia.
- Burnett Street, Hilda Street and the Atterbury Road offramp in the Brooklyn area.
- Delfi Avenue and Garsfontein Road in Garsfontein.
We would like to urge all vehicle owners to also view: