I want to find out more about the Private learners testing office. I am interrested to open up my own private learners testings centre. If that is possible would you kindly inform me about the procedures I should follow or contact perons i should get into contact with.
According to section 8A of the National Road Traffic Act as inserted by section 6 of Act 21 of 1999 and amended by section 59(a) of Act 64 of 2008 states only a Department of State or a registering authority may apply to operate a driving licence testing centre (which includes learner’s licence testing).
- Yes -Your drivers license can now be suspended for excessive speeding!!
- Can I use a bakkie for my driving license test?
- Car insurance will not cover those driving without a license!
- What do I need not know about the Reporting of bad drivers?
- Can a heavy vehicle learner’s licence be valid for a light vehicle too?